Betty Boop up for grabs
Betty Boop has been a fixture in the Autism Jersey Boutique for quite a while now, but now she could be yours! She is being auctioned off to the highest bidder. If you would like to “Bid for Betty” please pop into the Boutique or telephone 871678 during opening hours for further details.
Silent Auction Rules
The auction will close promptly at 12pm on Saturday 29th April 2017
- To make a bid for Betty Boop, (”Betty”) please complete an auction slip with your name, telephone number or email address together with the amount you wish to bid and return to the Autism Jersey Boutique in a sealed envelope before the close of the auction. Telephone bids can be accepted by telephoning 871678, during Autism Jersey Boutique opening hours.
- There is no upper limit for your bids!
- We have placed a reserve on Betty and reserve the right to withhold sale if the reserve price is not reached.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid (provided the reserve price has been met) will be considered the winning bid.
- Bids will not be accepted after the closing time of the auction.
- The decision of Karen Gallichan & Catherine Tubb, managers of the Autism Jersey Boutique shall be final.
- The winner will be notified and a note of the winning bid will be available in the Autism Jersey Boutique for one week following the close of the auction.
- Purchase of Betty is final. No returns or exchanges will be issued.
- Betty is placed for auction on a “sold as seen” basis. You may inspect Betty before making a bid.